CANON CANOSCAN LIDE 300 SCANNER
- Scan documents quickly and easily with a quick scan of up to 10 seconds.
- Scan documents and images with 2400 x 2400 dpi resolution, and with image enhancements like discoloration correction and dust reduction, your photos will continue to look great.
- Enjoy the ease of use with 4 EZ buttons. With auto scan mode, the scanner automatically detects what it is scanning; Integrated PDF button, easily scan and save pdfs which are editable and searchable
Photo: Approx. 5 Seconds (300 dpi/Color)1
Grayscale: 16-bit Internal / 8-bit External
Max. Document Size
Dimensions (W x D x H)
Mac: macOS® X v10.11 – macOS v10.13 (High Sierra)
Linux®:9 Requires ScanGear MP Driver Installed
CanoScan LiDE 300 Color Image Scanner Driver
IJ Scan Utility (Windows) / IJ Scan Utility Lite (Mac)
Auto Scan, Document Scan, Photo Scan, Custom Scan, Stitch Scan, and OCR (Optical Character Recognition)4
ScanGear MP Driver9
Max. Power Consumption
- Color document scan speed (Color Letter/A4 300dpi) is measured with ISO/IEC 29183 Target-A. Color photo scan speed: (Color 4″x6″ 300 dpi) is measured with ISO/JIS SCID No.2. Scan speed indicates the time measured between pressing the scan button of the scanner driver and when the on-screen status display turns off. Scan speed is measured using a USB 3.0 interface using the included USB cable on a PC, and may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, scan mode settings and document size etc.
- Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard. Increasing the scanning resolution will limit the maximum possible scanning area.
- Auto Scan Mode is available when scanning at a computer using IJ Scan Utility or IJ Scan Utility Lite software and selecting the 1-click feature then “Save to PC.” or using the Auto Scan Mode ‘EZ’ button on select models. Auto Scan Mode is not available in upright scanning mode.
- Extracting text from scanned images (OCR (Optical Character Recognition)) is only available when extracting text when scanning via Document, Custom, or Driver settings using IJ Scan Utility/IJ Scan Utility Lite software on a compatible operating system. For more information, please see the product User Manual.
- Internet Connection Required. Requires active Cloud service account, and required software must be installed on computer for “Send To Cloud” function to work with those services.
- To install using Windows® OS, .NET Framework 4 is required. Compatible still image formats are PDF (created using Canon PDF Creator only), JPEG (Exif), TIFF, and PNG. Compatible video formats are MOV (from select Canon digital cameras only) and MP4 (from select Canon digital camcorders only).
- Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1.
- Internet Connection required during software installation. For full compatibility macOS v10.12.1 or later is recommended.
- Scanning on the Linux operating systems requires “ScanGear MP for Linux” scanner driver installed. Certain exceptions may apply.
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support for details.